"There’s a mermaid…actually, a merman, living in my bathtub at home. But that’s not a big deal. The real problem is…How much it’s been costing me.”
For tea enthusiasts
Where do you get these, I need like half of them
All . Gotta catch EM all
It seems to me that Tenzin and Kai dislike each other. xD
Here are some really great tips from a calculus professor at The University of California, Davis:
- Develop an effective and time- efficient homework/study strategy.
- Spend at least two to four hours on each homework assignment.
- Memorize definitions, formulas, and theorems immediately.
- Do practice problems every day.
- Find at least one or two other students from your calculus class with whom you can regularly do homework and prepare for exams.
- Begin preparing/outlining for exams at least five class days before the exam.
- Prepare for exams by working on new problems .
- Use all resources of assistance and information which are available to you (class notes, homework solutions, office hours with your professor or teaching assistants, and problem sessions with your classmates).
- Expect your exams to be challenging.
You can read more details on his suggestions by clicking here.
I also found these tips:
i do my homework the way guys fall in love with me - slowly, then not at all.